It’s an ideal place for nature-lovers to experience a complete change of scenery in a heaven of peace.
You will find peace in this house in the country, situated in a small hamlet with an unrestricted view on the village of Brantes (1 km away) and on the Mont Ventoux.
The house dates back to 1890, which allows to keep a constant temperature all year long, so you will not suffer from the hot days. Moreover, as it is located at an altitude of 480m, you will be able to enjoy cool nights.
The furnished house can accommodate 4 to 6 people with a surface area of 85 m2 on 1200m2 of enclosed land planted with trees.
It includes 4 rooms and a bathroom with a shower and two washbasins.
- a bedroom with a double bed
- a bedroom with two single beds
- a sitting room with a sofa bed for 2 people
- a living room with a sofa bed for 1 person
- a fully equipped kitchenette and a dining area
- in the garden there are: a table, 6 plastic garden chairs, 4 deck chairs and a barbecue
On request you can have everything you need for a baby (bed, changing table, high chair, …) at your disposal. You can also rent bed linen and bathroom linen.
Equipment: washing machine, microwave oven, electric oven, dishwasher, satellite TV, electric heating, fireplace.
– Low season : 395 € / week (+ electricity)
– JJuly/August : 595 € / week
In low season 150 € for two nights
Open all year round
Weeks available left for the summer, do not hesitate to contact us !